- Campaign highlights the many different ways Tech Data can help its customers
- More than 60 services available in total
Basingstoke, 20 May 2020 – Tech Data (Nasdaq: TECD), is launching its Trusted Advisor campaign to make its customers aware of the full range of services and support available to enhance their efficiency, drive sales and achieve business objectives.
Linda Patterson, Group Marketing Director, UK and Ireland at Tech Data, said: “The campaign aims to bring to partners’ attention the whole range of services and resources – from online tools and enablement programmes, to technical, training, logistics and financial services, and news and guides – available from Tech Data.
“We have drawn on the scale and scope of our business, our in-depth understanding of partners’ needs, and the decades of experience we have as a trusted advisor to the channel; from that we have evolved and developed, over a period of many years, the extensive range of service propositions we offer today. Most of these services would be far too costly, challenging, or time-consuming for a partner to develop and run on their own. The ten we’ve chosen to promote initially are the ones we believe most partners would benefit from using in their day-to-day business.
“At the root of this campaign is our Trusted Advisor strategy – our promise to help our partners achieve their goals.”
Trusted Advisor is all about putting the customer at the centre of everything that Tech Data and its teams do, so that every action, activity and programme is geared to driving partner growth and profit, reducing cost and supporting partners in building customer satisfaction, she added.
“Trusted Advisor is about providing partners with information, insights, programmes and solutions and helping them to identify, deliver and expand their opportunities. All our services and programmes are, in one way or another, geared to achieving those goals. It’s a holistic approach and ethos that extends to every part of our business.”
While the campaign focuses on ten of the core services that Tech Data delivers as a trusted advisor to the channel, the distributor offers more than 60 distinct services, all of which are geared to supporting its customers’ efforts to increase sales, make more profit, reduce cost, and deliver enhanced end-user customer satisfaction.
The ten services being spotlighted by the campaign are:
1. InTouch – Tech Data’s e-commerce platform. Customers have access to real-time pricing and availability, promotions and bids, order tracking and account management
2. StreamOne – the channel’s leading cloud aggregation platform for quotations, provisioning, management and billing of cloud services
3. Software Store – dedicated area for building accurate quotations and managing customer licensing orders and renewals
4. Tech-as-a-Service – enables resellers to offer hardware combined with software and services in a subscription package
5. Tech Data Renew – comprehensive trade-in programme for all products
6. Technical Services – extensive portfolio which partners can offer to their own customers, including pre- and post-sales advice, consultancy and support, migration, upgrades and training
7. Logistics Services – industry-leading logistics and stock holding capability
8. Enablement Programmes (Accelerate & Practice Builder) – helping partners to develop specialisation in specific vendor solutions and next generation technologies, and to transform and accelerate their business.
9. Tech Data Communities (Tech Select & Tech Data Advance) – providing partners with a way to interact, share ideas and learn from each other and from Tech Data’s own experts.
10. Tech Data Channel Academy – free sales training resource that all Tech Data customers can use to get their teams up to speed on the very latest solutions and technologies from a wide range of vendors.
Tech Data has created an infographic to explain these ten services, which can be downloaded via this link – https://explore.techdata.com/UK-2004-TA-10-things_01-LandingPage.html
Further information is available on Tech Data’s Trusted Advisor pages.
Picture: Linda Patterson, Tech Data.