- Defined methodology will help partners accelerate knowledge and business development around key HPE areas of focus
- Programme makes it easier for partners to enter new areas of the market with minimal investment and risk
Basingstoke, 18 June 2019 – Tech Data (Nasdaq: TECD) has launched its Accelerate programme for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) partners, providing them with knowledge and business development support to accelerate their sales growth around the vendor’s ‘Super Six’ areas of focus.
The Tech Data HPE Accelerate programme has three defined tiers – Discover, Develop and Specialise – and takes partners on a journey that will equip them to demonstrate the relevance and value of HPE solutions to their enterprise customers.
Resellers will benefit from having access to highly-accredited pre-sales and business development specialists, training and certification through the Tech Data Partner Academy, and exclusive briefings. They will be able to take advantage of Tech Data’s Next Generation Solutions Centre facilities to hold demonstrations and workshops, and to make use of the company’s lifecycle management services to deliver more value for customers.
As they progress and grow their sales, HPE partners will also benefit from additional rebates and incentives, and support for special bids, lead generation and digital marketing. In addition, business development planning will be on offer and partners may also become eligible to participate on Tech Data’s ground-breaking Mentori business transformation initiative.
The Tech Data HPE Accelerate programme is open to all HPE Silver, Business and Proximity (SBP) partners in the UK and Ireland. There are minimal requirements for entry and further benefits are provided as partners accrue points through sales achievement in the ‘Super Six’ focus areas.
Andrew Stuart, HPE Business Unit Director at Tech Data UK, said: “The Tech Data HPE Accelerate programme will take partners on a journey that will enhance their technical capabilities and move their sales into a higher gear. It’s a genuine opportunity for HPE partners to develop their business growth in the Super Six areas using a defined methodology that eliminates guesswork and minimises risk. It provides HPE partners with a platform for success, and we are looking forward to supporting them on that journey.”
Mark Armstrong, Vice President, Channels and Alliances for the UK and Ireland at HPE, stated: “We are very excited to be supporting Tech Data’s Accelerate programme. It aligns closely with HPE’s strategy to drive our Super Six sales areas. As our customers continue to evolve in an age of digital disruption, we need more partners who can take conversations around our value-based solutions to the market. The combination of Tech Data Accelerate and HPE’s Partner Ready Programme provides partners who are developing their HPE business with access to a wealth of benefits.”
To support customer transformation, HPE has aligned its capabilities around six strategic areas that reflect major IT trends that are bringing added potential to channel partners and end-user organisations.
The HPE ‘Super Six’ priorities cover the following areas:
- Redefine Experiences at the Edge – focuses on HPE and Aruba sales opportunities across the Enterprise Edge and Industrial Edge
- Right Mix of Hybrid Cloud – drives customers’ hybrid cloud strategy with advisory services, software and partner stacks
- Storage to Intelligent Flash – establishes intelligent, cloud-based storage as a new category to drive HPE differentiation
- Unlock Data with AI – positions HPE as the leader in AI and analytics infrastructure for current and future data-intensive workload
- Transform IT with Software-defined – focuses on HPE software-defined solutions and a future of composable, multi-cloud environments
- Everything as a Service – accelerates the transition to consumption-based delivery models
Tech Data’s Accelerate methodology is part of the wider Trusted Advisor strategy, which ensures that all activity and investment is focused on helping resellers to identify, deliver and expand their sales, drive increased profitability, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
To obtain more information, resellers can email HPEAccelerate@techdata.com, and visit http://trustedadvisor.techdata.co.uk/vendors/hpe/practice-builder.