- Three options are now available for resellers to add enterprise voice calling functionality to Microsoft Teams
- Tech Data CSP and Maverick AV Solutions team ready to work with partners to provide complete meeting room solutions
Basingstoke, 09 January 2020 – Tech Data (Nasdaq: TECD) is giving Microsoft CSP partners the opportunity to deliver added value to their Microsoft 365 | Office 365 customers by giving them a set of options for the addition of telephony services to the Teams collaboration platform.
The availability of Microsoft’s Business Voice solution through Tech Data means that Tech Data – which has an existing partnership with SoftApp for the SIP trunk-independent the Voice of O365 solution – can provide resellers with three distinct options to add calling features for Teams.
- An ‘all-in’ Microsoft solution which provides the Microsoft telephony system along with call minutes, managed through Tech Data’s StreamOne cloud platform
- A Direct Routing SIP trunk-independent option – end-user customers can retain their existing Telco contracts when using SoftApp’s the Voice of O365
- Direct Routing and calling plan – combining the SoftApp solution and Business Voice to offer both a Teams Direct Routing module and a domestic calling minutes bundle.
In addition, if the customer is looking to use Teams as a solution for collaborative meeting spaces, Tech Data can provide a full range of devices designed to work with Teams through Maverick AV Solutions.
Nick Stancliffe, Business Development Manager, Microsoft Cloud Solutions at Tech Data UK, said: “Tech Data is enabling Microsoft CSP partners to deliver modern workplace solutions to their customers and with these voice calling options, they can extend and enhance the functionality of Teams and turn it into a fully-fledged telephony system. We see this as an ideal proposition for partners to take to SMB customers and a great way to drive revenues and cloud consumption.”
Maverick AV Solutions can provide a comprehensive choice of large-format interactive displays, cameras and audio equipment, connectors and cables from leading audiovisual vendors. Resellers can call on their expertise and that of Tech Data’s Microsoft CSP team to bring complete solutions together.
Picture: Nick Stancliffe, Tech Data.